Sunday 14th August 2022 saw the annual Vietnam day parade and service at Kings Park. Vietnam day (formerly Long Tan day) was originally held in remembrance of the battle of Long Tan which took place on the 18th August 1966, when 106 men of Delta Company, 6th Battalion, the Royal Australian Regiment, confronted over 2,000 Vietnamese forces and engaged in a fierce battle.
Veterans Transition Centre - Jarrahdale
Registered charity with ACNC, DGR and ATO approval. ABN 36 576 694 693
20 one bedroom self-contained Chalets are now operational.
- Kitchen includes 2 burner gas top, air fryer, microwave, toaster, kettle and cutlery and crockery.
- Living space provides sofa bed, table and chairs, reverse cycle air-conditioner and basic storage.
- Bathroom/ensuite includes shower, toilet and extended size hand basin.
- Recreational areas.
- The Entertainment Precinct is fully operational.
- Conference Room – multi-purpose layout to accommodate meetings,community activities and mess.
- Kitchen includes semi commercial stove/cook top, refrigeration and storage facilities.
- Indoor/outdoor BBQ area with viewing deck.
For more information click HERE to download the flyer.
The M,J O'Sullivan Club invites all Association Members and family to attend the ANZAC Day function at Irwin Barracks
Ladies and Gents,
We are proud to announce the impending release of RAEME's new humour book, Straight from the Horse's Mouth.
This book is a compilation of 101 funny stories from around our Corps. Some of these stories go back to the late 1940s, being when our Corps was in its infancy.
Names have been changed to protect the innocent (and the not-so-innocent) but we are sure those who were there at the time will remember exactly what happened.